Location Profile, Woodbridge Virginia Eye Care
Lake Ridge Vision Center
Diane Conness, OD & Richard Jablonski, OD
12444 Dillingham Square
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Conveniently located off the Prince William Parkway, LakeRidge Vision Center has been providing exceptional eye care since 1985. Our in-house laboratory and extensive inventory allows our patients to choose their eyewear or contacts, and in many cases, wear them home the same day. We believe in customer service and back all our prescriptions with a 30-day, unconditional satisfaction guarantee. We believe in meeting and exceeding your expectations. We co-manage your surgical needs for LASIK, cataracts, and lens implants as well as non-surgical correction by corneal molding.
You will be amazed by the technology that allows for superior examination of your vision and eye health by our doctors. Technology such as the Optomap Retinal imager, the GDX laser scan of the Optic Nerve, topography, pachymetry, Humphrey perimeter with progression analysis, and Frequency Doubling Testing for early detection of glaucoma.
You will be comfortable in our recently remodeled optical and office, and you will be confident of the service provided by our friendly, certified technical staff.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Prince William County,east to west, and Springfield to Stafford, north to south.
Areas of Specialty:
- Eye examinations for adults and children
- Contact lens fitting for your lifestyle, from ballarinas to bifocal wearers, as well as specialty lenses for kerato-conus and corneal transplants
- Co-management of surgical correction of vision by laser and lens implants, and non-surgical with glasses, contacts, and cornealmolding
- Diagnose and treat eye disease from pink eye and glaucoma to dry eye and foreign body removal
Dr. Richard Jablonski
- Member of the American Optometric Association, the Virginia Optometric Association
- President of the local Battlefield Optometric Society
- Served on the Board of Trustees of the TLC laser vision surgical center
Dr. Diane Conness
- Member of the the American Optometric Association, the Virginia Optometric Association
- Served on the Board ofTrustees oftheVirginia Optometric Association
- Served in the US Air Force asclinic Optometrist
We have set our office hours to meet our patients' busy schedules with convenient evening and Saturday appointments. We have equipped our office with state-of-the-art technology for the dianosis and treatment of your problem, combined with personalized attention by our doctors. Call now to make an appointment for examination, or free LASIK or contact lens consultation. If you have any questions about our services, you can call, , or consult out website. We look forward to working with you!